1. Their guides will become their new best friends
2. They will connect with the 'real world' and learn so much about nature and wildlife.
3. You can easily avoid malaria zones.
4. They will never forget seeing their first wild elephant or lion.
5. There is something for all ages!
6. They will meet and interact with other cultures.
7. Many safari camps and lodges have special activities for kids.
8. It might make them budding conservationists.
9. Accommodation is amazing - and family friendly
10. You can combine a safari with lots of other cool things.